Is your game randomly losing focus? Follow the steps in this guide to fix it (hopefully!)
Try disabling Xbox Game Bar!
I changed two registry values and it seems to have solved the issue for me.
Follow these steps to disable Game Bar via Windows Registry:
- Open registry editor
- Export / backup your current registry before making changes
- Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore]
- Find the key “GameDVR_Enabled” and set its value to 0
- Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR]
- Find the key “AppCaptureEnabled” and set its value to 0
Note: If a key does not exist, simply right click within the specified folder and click create new DWORD, then make sure you enter the name in exactly as it appears here, without quotes.
Alternatively you can copy and paste the following text into notepad, save it as a .reg file, and then double click it to apply the settings.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore] "GameDVR_Enabled"=dword:00000000 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR] "AppCaptureEnabled"=dword:00000000