There’s two ways to play online, so I’m dividing it into two segments;
Game’s Own Online Method:
Playing the game with random people is easy, go to network game and create/join a random public lobby.
If you want to play with your friends however, here’s the steps:
- Add your friends to your UbiSoft Connect friends list.
- Go to “NETWORK GAME”
- Create a private match and select your character
- Navigate to a stage and select it
- Press the “INVITE FRIENDS” button
- If it says “You need to be in a multiplayer game session to send a game invite”, Close this window and navigate back to the home menu and go back to step 2, UbiSoft’s launcher doesn’t update properly.. (A Keyboard/Mouse required to close this window) Alternatively if it doesn’t say this, invite your friends!
Steam Remote Play:
While it is advertised on the Steam Store page, this method does NOT work from my experience.
The other player just hangs on “Waiting for other player to return to the game”, or something along those lines.
There is no known fix as far as I know, I’m guessing it’s because Steam thinks UbiSoft connect is the game’s instance.
Be the first to comment