This is a compact, repeatable factory design to make the rocket / spaceship shape from raw materials. Just copy the shape, set up the mining lines and enjoy those upgrades.
The Rocket Factory
This is a factory design I made to easily make lots of the Rocket shape for upgrades. It is optimized to be compact, repeatable, and only use raw materials as inputs. It could perhaps be made a couple tiles smaller but I spent a lot of time on this already and space is plentiful in this game.
- Copy the “Repeatable Tile” design in-game. This should be done somewhere on the map that has nearby circle, star, red, green, and blue resources.
- Copy and paste it vertically until you have 8 copies.
- Connect the 10 raw material lines exactly as shown. These should each be separate mining lines.
1 Red, 2 Circle, 3 Red, 4 Circle, 5 Circle, 6 Star, 7 Colour A, 8 Blue, 9 Colour B, 10 Colour C
Note: Lane 7,9, and 10 are used to make white paint and can be input in any order as long as there is 1 green, 1 blue, and 1 red.
- Connect the output to your Hub.
- Repeat 1-4 if desired, for additional lines to your Hub.
I only tested this with all upgrades balanced and at least 8x. It should still work with slower or mismatched upgrade levels, but it won’t be optimal for input:output balancing and conveyor belt saturation.
The Operational Factory, and Material Line Connection