Tips and tricks straight from the developer!
This is a brief guide detailing the functionality of your Booger’s favourite (and only) weapon – the Wonderbluss!
Use the quirks described below to your advantage in order to maximize time survived
- Bullets fired from the Wonderbluss will not be stopped by enemies, allowing the player to carve through hordes
- Bullets fired from the Wonderbluss are NOT hitscan – you will need to compensate for travel time when attempting to hit enemies sitting on the opposite edge of the level
- You can press RELOAD or press FIRE again to perform an Active Reload – if you do this at the right time, you’ll gain a movement speed boost, as well as instantly reloading your weapon
- The muzzle flash will incinerate any enemies caught in its radius – remember to be confident and aggressive!
- The active reload window is slightly randomized – look at the crosshair and the reload progress bar (to the right of your character) to gauge the timing of the next active reload. Maintaining a consistent rhytm is key, but don’t get greedy!
- Failing an active reload incurs no additional penalties, so keep cool and dodge enemies while the reload progresses!
Be the first to comment