An actual guide to assigning hotkeys!
Guide to Assigning Hotkeys
Many people have been spamming the devs with demands for item quickslots and rightfully so…or so we thought.
Little did most players know but the quickslot function has been in the game for quite some time now but no one who discovered it seemed willing to share their findings, so here we are.
I present to you an actual guide to assigning hotkeys for your weapons/consumables instead of holding “I” to bring up your backpack and chose your weapons manually.
- Open your inventory by pressing ” I ” by default.
- Hover your mouse over the desired item you wish to assign to a quickslot.
- Notice the grey “empty” square on the top right corner of your tooltip.
- Now press 1-0 to assign it a quickslot and see the number inside the grey square appear/change.
- Close your inventory and enjoy the game the way it’s supposed to be played.
I still enjoy opening and using my backpack for miscellaneous stuff but i can’t be bothered using it during combat it was giving me a headache for a long time now.