Soul Knight is a pixel shooter with a top-down view, where players explore procedure-generated underground. They have to fight crowds of enemies including mighty bosses, look for weapons and deal with different side quests.
Soul Knight is a roguelite game openly inspired by Enter the Gungeon. In this game, you will have to navigate the darkest depths of a dungeon full of dangerous threats… and weapons. There are more than a hundred different weapons that you can use to kill the monsters that you meet along the way.
Soul Knight Tips and Tricks
- Don’t forget to take items from chests appearing after you cleaned-up rooms. Destroy wooden boxes to get energy if it’s necessary.
- Try to use a type of weapons that doesn’t consume energy or consumes a minimum amount of it (1 unit per shot). On the other hand, weapons that consume a lot of energy (as the elite rocket launcher – 5 per one volley) cause a great damage. It’s very useful in battles with bosses.
- Don’t forget to use the unique abilities of your character. They have a cooldown but they recover for free. There is no point to save it.
- Try to choose one of the characters and play him for a long time leveling up various levels.
- Visit the right room of the main screen to receive weapons for TV viewing.
- Watch the TV near traders during the walkthrough to get gold.
- It’s better to spend gold on the recruitment of followers, bonuses from statues and various potions. Buy weapons as a last resort, because enemies drop it in quantity, or you can find it in chests.
- Before taking an item from platforms in a room, think, do you need it? You have to fight one or two turrets if you take it.
- Use different obstacles as covers including trees, statues, metal boxes which allow hiding from shells. This is particularly true for boss battles because bosses fire a lot of shots at once.
- Enter the game every day to get gems as bonuses.
- Interact with the fridge from time to time, visit the gems shop, and watch a video to get gems for free.
- Don’t forget to enter gift codes for Soul Knight, which grants you 10-12 thousands of gems from the very beginning of the game and allows to level up the Knight to 5th (next to last) level.
- It’s advisable to go to the Settings and click on the «cogwheel» symbol. There will be several buttons, but you need to find the image of the left stick which is used to control a character. Put the «lock» symbol on it to make this element fixed. In this case, it will not move outside the screen, as it could be in the case of a movable joystick.
- There’s no need to clean up all the rooms on the level – you can reach a portal and move to the next level.
- Destroy boxes if you don’t have enough energy. It’s preferable to use weapons which don’t consume energy.
- Before a shot, enemies often have a “red exclamation mark” symbol. Use it to defend yourself.
- Your pet is not just a decoration. First, it distracts enemies from you, secondly, it damages them. However, if your pet gets too much damage, it will be injured and become worthless.
- Study information about bonuses at the end of levels carefully and choose truly useful ones. For example, there is no reason to use the bullets bounce bonus if you use a rocket launcher or melee. In the latter case, it’s better to take the bonus, which allows reflecting shells using melee.