FPS Fix for Nvidia Players
First Install Nvidia Profile inspector.
Choose STAR WARS: Jedi Survivor as your game, scroll down until you find rBAR and enable it, then simply hit apply and close NPI.
In GameUserSettings.ini (appdata/local/swgame/…):
- Setting antialiasing to 0 (low)
- Sett resolution quality to 100
- Change any screen height/width variables to display resolution (1080p in my case)
- Change any fullscreen variables to 1
- Set desired screen height to True
Make GameUserSettings.ini as read only because the game seems to want to change resolution quality to 50%
In Nvidia Control Panel:
- Set antialiasing settings to override, 8x, and super sampling.
- Setting FSR to quality
- Turn off ray tracing
I went from an average of 30 – 50 FPS to 60 – 90 FPS
In a lot of areas I still dip to around 30, but it’s a lot better than everything being around 30 – 40 FPS
- RTX 2060 Super
- i5-9600k @5.0 Ghz
- 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz