This is a guide on how to get the Galaxy Sword in the fastest manner possible. For those who don’t know, the Galaxy Sword is the strongest sword in the game.
Starting a New File
Start your new file and name it . Every time someone mentions your name you’ll receive a prismatic shard, legend fish, and a treasure chest. You can skip the tutorial if you want, but if you don’t you only talk to Gus twice for the first step of the next section.
Getting the Money
Go to the Stardrop Saloon as soon as it opens, go behind the counter, and talk to Gus around three times. Sell all the legend fish and treasure chests you get from this interaction, and go to sleep.
Selling Out to Joja
Get a Joja membership as soon as Jojamart opens. You need to go to sleep afterwards. Go back to Jojamart when it opens and buy the bus repair. Go back to sleep… again.
Wait for Pam to arrive at the bus stop and buy a ticket to Calico Desert. Head up to the three yellow spires north of where you arrive in the Desert. Stand in the middle of them with a prismatic shard in your hand and voila, you have the best sword in the game. Use it as you wish.
You May Also Like
- Stardew Valley – How to Easily Get Fector’s Challenge (With Glitches)
- Stardew Valley – Villagers Birthdays, Favorites and Where or How to Get Them
- Stardew Valley – Qi’s Crop: How to Plant Qi Beans (After The Challenge Ends)
- Stardew Valley – Beginners’ Tips
- Stardew Valley – How to Date / Marry a Character + Best Gifts