Changing resolution and going fullscreen can end up crashing the game…
Well, you might think that game is already in fullscreen so why does it crash, well it’s not technically fullscreen, game opens in fullscreen borderless and in video setting you can see option called “Go fullscreen” and it crashed the game. Same thing happens when changing resolution.
But Hey, How Do We Fix It?
Well it’s simple:
- Go to documents and find folder called My Games, go to it and there should be folder called Terraria.
- Open config.json file using notepad.
- Press CTRL+F and type “Fullscreen”.
- Change from “false” to “true”.
- Optionally you can also change “WindowBorderless” to false.
- (Obvious one) save it lol.
That’s it. Game should now open in fullscreen and in settings it’ll show “Go windowed” instead of Go fullscreen”.
PS. Don’t click go windowed it’ll crash again, just do same thing but change true to false.
- How to Get Pickaxe and Find Mine Ore (Easy Way).
- Special Seed (Journey’s End / Update 1.4).
- Population Control / New Town System.
You May Also Like
- Terraria – Dungeon Guide (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Obtain The Moon Lords Legs (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Survive and Keep NPCs Safe During a Blood Moon
- Terraria – Pre Hardmode Tips & Tricks (Journey’s End / Update 1.4)
- Terraria – How to Get Pickaxe and Find Mine Ore (Easy Way)