The ultimate guide on how to get the best sword in the game; the Zenith!
The Night’s Edge
- 30 Crimtane ore or 30 Demonite ore – Use these in a furnace to make the ingot and the using the ten ingots, in an anvil, make the Light’s Bane or Blood Butcherer.
- 12 Jungle spores and 12 stingers – Use these in an anvil to make the Blade of Grass.
- 20 Obsidian and 60 Hellstone ore – Use these in a Hellforge to make 20 Hellstone Bars, then using an anvil make the Fiery Great-sword.
- The Muramasa – You can find the Muramsa in a dungeon Chest.
- Now add up all these swords to make The Night’s Edge.
The Terra Blade
- 12 Hallowed Bars – Using these ingredients in an Orichalcum or Mythril anvil, make the Excalibur.
- 120 Chlorophyte ore – Smelt the ore in an Adamantite or Titanium furnace to make 24 Chlorophyte bars. Using these ingredients in an Orichalcum or Mythril anvil, make the True Excalibur.
- 20 souls each, of might, fright and sight – Using the Night’s Edge and the souls, make the True Night’s Edge. Using the two swords and a broken hero sword, in an Orichalcum or Mythril anvil, make the Terra Blade
To obtain the following swords you need to kill certain bosses.
- The Bee Keeper – The Queen Bee has a 33.33% to drop this sword.
- The Seedler – Plantera has a 11.11% chance to drop this sword.
- The Horseman’s blade – Pumpking has a 14.29% chance to drop this sword.
- The Influx Waver – Martian Saucer has a 16.67% chance to drop this sword.
- The Star Wrath and Meowmere – The Moon Lord has an 11.11% chance to drop either of these swords.
Chest / Crate Swords
- The Star Fury – The Star Fury has a 25% chance to come from an azure or sky crate, as well as having a 33.33% chance of being in a sky chest.
- Enchanted Sword – The Enchanted sword can be found stuck in a stone, or has a 2% chance of appearing in a gold crate.
Now, in a Orichalcum or Mythril anvil, use all the swords (And the copper short-sword from the start of the game) to craft the Zenith.
Now you’re done!
Be the first to comment