Mouse Speed Fix
My mouse speed is way too high and there are no ingame settings. I found a way to optimize this and lower the mouse speed to a smooth tempo. A mod is no longer needed to fix the problem.
To do this, go to the following file:
- C:/Users/name/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition
And opens the : SkyrmPrefs
Go down and look for:
And change it to:
Depending on the mouse and DPI, you can also use 0.3000.
And then set:
Save and close the file.
That’s it, the hyper-fast mouse is history.
You May Also Like
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – One With The Shadows Achievement Guide
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Fix for Miraak not Talking to You at The End of The Quest The Temple Of Miraak
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Quick Guide to an Efficient Grind
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – All Ingredients for Alchemy
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Wyrmstooth – Full Walkthrough Guide