This Is the map of the house.
- Red Line – Doors and cabinet doors.
- Light Blue – Dresser/Cabinet. Searchable drawers.
- Light Green – Places where Ms. S can’t follow. Under cabinets, closets, hole in the wall, etc.
- Yellow Stripes – Stairs. Up arrow is going up. Down arrow is going down.
- Dark Yellow – Master Door and Front Door.
- Dark Gray – Furniture.
- Orange Lines – Cut wires locations.
- Dark Blue – Tub to fill Bucket with water.
- Single Yellow Stripe – Openable Power Box.
- 3 Brown Stripes On Red – Wooden Boards.
- Dark Green – Power Diverter Spots
The Lowercase Letters are names for the stairways and secret passages between floors.