Tips to Beat Minos Prime
I have been playing ULTRAKILL for a while and I’m pretty ♥ but I still beat Minos prime so hear are some to beating him.
Flesh Prison: This is the easy part of the boss battle and after a couple deaths you can get use to it but here are some things to keep in mind.
- Always focus on the little eyeballs before shooting him because if you shoot him it speeds up the timer for him to heal. (go to number 3 on how to kill the eyeballs better)
- Always be moving to the left or to the right of the arena dodging the orbs and beams he shoots at you.
- Use the standard coin revolver and shoot all the eye balls don’t use the alternate its too slow and the standard is a one shot anyway.
- When all the eyeballs are down I recommend shooting him with the drill and shooting him with the nail gun and combo with other weapons.
- Once he shoots out more eyeballs repeat the process.
Minos Prime: This is the hard part because there is no safe space during this battle he always has a way to hit you.
- At the start of the fight shoot him with a full-charged revolver shot with a drill or rail cannon.
- Stay at a medium distance from him, not to far away that you can’t rush at him but not so close that you cant doge his attacks.
- When hes fighting he dose about 3-4 attacks then stands still for a small moment, when that happens I would rush in and heal and quickly doge back or sideways depending on the attack.
Besides that I don’t got much else to say, I hope this helps you defeat him, good luck!
Be the first to comment