In V Rising, it can be challenging to maintain a specific blood type, especially in early-game. However, the Prisoner System comes to change that.
With no limitations once unlocked, you can build as many prison cells as you can and enslave as many humans as you wish to ensure your 100% preferred blood types never run out of stock!
But keep in mind that prisoners require lots of food to stay alive and provide. In this V Rising Prisoner Guide, we share every step of the way to keep any 100% bloodtype forever, especially in combination with a series of tricks to save your precious blood.
- 00:00 – Intro to V Rising’s Prisoner System
- 00:39 – 1. How to Build a Prison Dungeon?
- 01:46 – 2. Finding Pure Blood Enemies & Skills To Do It
- 03:02 – 3. Populating Prison Cells & Basic Options
- 04:14 – 4. Feeding Your Prisoners & Keeping Them Alive
- 05:53 – 5. Ensuring Misery Levels Remain Low
- 07:29 – 6. Crafting Glass Flasks & Draining Blood
- 08:32 – 7. Build Matching Prison Floors for a Buff
- 09:08 – 8. Exception. Can’t Imprison Creatures
- 09:46 – 9. Focus Blood Bank vs. Diversified Blood Bank
- 10:31 – 10. Save Pure 100% Blood with Several Tricks!
- 11:15 – Final Remarks & Outro