IMHO, the duration of the game is artificially inflated due to the blocking of teleportation of certain materials. The text below describes a simple way to teleport with your entire inventory without destroying the whole atmosphere of the game.
Console commands to simulate teleporting through portals with whole inventory.
- Log in to the client.
- Right-click on the game and select “Properties“
- Scroll the mouse wheel down and find the field to enter the word “Launch Options“.
- Type the command in this field: -console and save your changes.
- Enter the game and open the console (press F5). After that enter the command “devcommands” (unquoted), to activate all available cheats.
- Find the place to witch you want to teleport. Open the console (Press F5) enter the command “pos“(unquoted), to indicates the coordinates where you are. (u can save them somewhere).
- Collect some inventory items u want to teleport with you.
- Open the console (press F5). Enter “godmode” (unquoted) (to not to die if you fall from the sky).
- Enter “goto x, z” (unquoted), where x, z are the coordanates you want to teleport.(you saved them before)
- Enter godmode (to disable invulnerability)
- That’s all, you did it.
Example of console commands:
Don’t destoy the atmosphere of the game!
P.S. Don’t use this every-time and everywhere, use it only to teleport unteleportable things. Use such steps to not to ruin the atmosphere and interest in the game because of these methods.
- Create portal on both sides: at your base and in the place where you are going to teleport.
- Collect everything you need.
- Go to the teleporter.
- Use the teleporter through the console.