Table of Contents
Monster Guide: Wart
After focusing for 0.7 seconds, the W.A.R.T will leap forward at great speed. The force of the landing will create a Shockwave that causes all teens within 6 meters of the W.A.R.T to be Staggered, slowing movement speed for 1 seconds.
Cooldown: 7 seconds.
After focusing for 1.5 seconds, the W.A.R.T will cover themselves with protective acid, gaining the Armored status. This will shield the W.A.R.T from damage for up to 12 seconds or until shattered by a weapon strike.
If the Armor is shattered, the W.A.R.T will Flinch, unable to perform most actions for 1 second.
Cooldown: 32 seconds.
After focusing for 1.8 seconds, the W.A.R.T will emit a resonating pulse across the entire map. 2.5 seconds later, an Afterimage of all active teens at the time Echolocation was used will be shown to the W.A.R.T for 8.5 seconds. Teens can also see their after image, notifying them of which mutation your’re using.
Cooldown: 35 seconds.
All Consuming 1
- Generate Rage 15% faster than normal while feasting
- Cost: 3 Perk Points
All Consuming 2
- Generate Rage 30% faster than normal while feasting
- Cost: 6 Perk points
All Consuming 3
- Generate Rage 45% faster than normal while feasting
- Cost: 9 Perk Points
Easy Target 1
- When an active(non prone) teen more than 28 meters from you gets within 10 meters of 2 other active teens, you will be alerted and these teens will be Exposed for 4 seconds. This can only activated once every 120 seconds.
- Cost: 8 Perk Points
Easy Target 2
- When an active(non prone) teen more than 28 meters from you gets within 10 meters of 2 other active teens, you will be alerted and these teens will be Exposed for 4 seconds. This can only activated once every 90 seconds.
- Cost: 10 Perk points
Easy Target 3
- When an active(non prone) teen more than 28 meters from you gets within 10 meters of 2 other active teens, you will be alerted and these teens will be Exposed for 4 seconds. This can only activated once every 60 seconds.
- Cost: 12 Perk Points
Lethal Weapon 1
- Attacking a healthy teen does 4% more damage per hit (22.8% of total HP bar)
- Cost: 4 Perk Points
Lethal Weapon 2
- Attacking a healthy teen does 8% more damage per hit (23.6% of total HP bar)
- Cost: 8 Perk points
Lethal Weapon 3
- Attacking a healthy teen does 12% more damage per hit (24.4% of total HP bar)
- Cost: 12 Perk Points
Leap has a large slow that goes through walls. Taking damage while leaping will shorten the distance you travel and cancel the shock-wave from happening when you land. IF you’re armored, the shock-wave will still happen but it will be 40% smaller. Learning to not complete the channel on your leap can also trick the teens into thinking you’re actually going to leap, and make them show themselves prematurely or waste ammo. Leap is a perfect ability to close the gaps in a fight or to quickly escape when at a disadvantage.
Wart’s armour lasts for 12 seconds. You’re still slowed as if you’re being flinched but you’re able to use your leap ability freely. When armour is broken, you cannot attack for 1 second, so be mindful even if you’re within range to attack. Always be watching at the bottom of your screen for when your armour will go down. Use it often, even when you don’t see teens but you need to go through a dangerous area like Hotel’s Lobby stairs and you’re not confident. A teen that breaks your armour will lose their weapon, but even forcing them to use weapon charges is beneficial during an engagement.
Wart’s Echo can be misdirected easily. If teens call it out, you may get after images that are running is misleading directions, or pretending to still be working on a table when they’re actually already finished. It works through lockers but it won’t show teens that are prone or dead. Use this mainly to take note of where every teen is and what they’re doing. Try to choose teens that are still working on tables, alone, or healing. They can move during this time too, so don’t commit too hard to looking around that area for them.
Map: Secret Facility
Lore: From the secret depths of the Replicorp facility, unleash the experimental W.A.R.T. (Weaponized Amphibious Replicant Technology). Wreak havoc on humanity with this chimera’s violent Leap, track prey with a super Echo, and withstand attack in Acid Armor. Evolution is unstoppable.
Be the first to comment