Set a good example for your daughter in the beginning of the game! List of interactions and their outcomes to achieve a good score.
Guide to Early Game
Initial Choice – Basics
At the start of a new game, you’ll be asked what type of father you want to be. The options are as follows:
- “The father who makes his daughter feel safe”
- This choice causes your score to be judged based on the Kind and Intelligental values.
- “The father who makes his daughter proud”
- This choice causes your score to be judged based on the Kind and Brave values.
- “The father who dotes on his daughter”
- This choice causes your score to be judged based on the Kind and Gentle values.
- Over the next 6 days, you will be able to raise your above two desired values based on your conversations with the townspeople and the example you set for your daughter via your choices.
- You can check your current standing at any time via the blue circle icon located in the bottom left of the screen.
Only one conversation today, and it’s prompted at home talking to your daughter. This is not missable.
“A little secret at the age of five! How intriguing…”
- Papa respects your secrets (+4 Kind, +12 Gentle)
- Every warrior has their unique treasure chest! (+15 Brave)
- Papa remembers something interesting… (+4 Kind, +12 Intelligental)
- I need to look under the bed! (+4 Lame)
Starting today, travel via the Map to each location and talk with the following townspeople.
Lazy Soldier – Meet at the Family Restaurant
- It’s alright if you don’t want to work hard (+7 Kind, +7 Gentle)
- People should try their best! (+15 Brave)
- I heard there are some interesting rumors about the warrior (+15 Intelligental)
- It’s not good to be lazy (+12 Brave)
Magic Creatures Scholar – Meet at the Family Restaurant
- Talk about octopus’ ancestors (+15 Intelligental)
- Fiddle with magical creature’s flesh pieces (+2 Lame)
- Confirm the parts for ingredients (+15 Brave)
- Help the scholar with turning the limbs (+12 Kind, +2 Gentle)
Soothsayer – Meet at the Lake
- Courage becomes stronger with practice! (+15 Brave)
- I’ll teach her to protect herself (+15 Intelligental)
- I’ll teach her how to communicate friendly (+15 Gentle)
- Let daughter decide for herself (+12 Kind)
Farmer’s Wife – Meet at the Lake
- We should help each other out (+15 Gentle)
- It’s better to have more people around (+15 Intelligental)
- Ask them to follow the rules in Volcano Kingdom (+12 Brave)
Actress – Meet at the Family Restaurant
- He found out the secrets to the forest (+15 Intelligental)
- The satisfaction from pursuing power (+15 Brave)
- He has a promise to keep (+15 Gentle)
Vagabond – Meet at the Family Restaurant
- Confess with her straight away! (+15 Brave)
- Start with being friends with her (+15 Gentle)
- Do you really know her? (+3 Intelligental, +10 Kind)
Writer – Meet at the Family Restaurant
- Write about the warrior and the dragon (+12 Brave)
- Write about warrior and romance (+12 Gentle)
- Write about the warrior’s intelligence (+15 Intelligental)
Lost Child – Meet at the Lake
- This choice does affect your score, but it also gives a +2 to either your Stamina, Intelligental, or Charisma stat. I’d recommend making this choice based on that since you can still reach 100 points without this one.
- You’re strong, strong enough to be a knight (+2 Stamnia, +6 Brave)
- Dodging your homework? (+2 Mind, +6 Intelligental)
- Real knights bring justice, not worries (+2 Charisma, +6 Gentle)
Hard Working Soldier – Meet at the Lake
- It’s her choice at the end of the day (+15 Gentle)
- My daughter should be a knight! (+12 Brave)
- There are many paths in life, I’ll support anything she does (+10 Gentle, +5 Kind)
Ashbell – Meet at the Tavern
- I hope she can be brave (+15 Brave)
- I hope she can be smart (+15 Intelligental)
- I hope she can be kind (+15 Gentle)
Noble Child – Meet at the Tavern
- Papa supports you! (+15 Brave)
- Why don’t you befriend him? (+15 Kind)
- Lets go home and i’ll tutor you on mathematics (+15 Intelligental)
Stray Dog – Meet at the Lake
- Bathe the puppy (+15 Kind)
- Feed the puppy (+7 Brave, +7 Kind)
- Play with the puppy (+15 Gentle)
Sentimental Soldier – Meet at the Lake
- This one also adds +2 of either Stamina, Mind, or Charisma. I would again recommend selecting this based on which of those stats you want as you can reach 100 without this one.
- Prove it with your sword! (+2 Stamina, +6 Brave)
- There is war where there are people (+2 Mind, +6 Intelligental)
- Your love is priceless (+2 Charisma, +6 Gentle)
Hope this was helpful! Just wanted to note that I got these numbers running through the doting father path.
Be the first to comment