- 1) On you windows, go too NVIDIA Control Panel (Small Icon in task bar called NVIDIA settings).
- 2) Go to Manage 3D settings and add in Wild Hearts.
- 3) In these setting TURN ON Power management Mode Put this too Prefer Maximum Performance.
- 4) Next Turn OFF Threaded Optimisation (Important one).
- 5) Apply These and launch game and see what you get with your settings in game.
This fixed my issue and I am getting over 60FPS in areas (Due to having a 2070 card).
Hope this helps people with this game until patch has dropped!