Simple guide instructing where to find quest items for your moped / bike / motorcycle.
So You Want a Moped That’s Still Not in Game?
Go talk to Grisha at Minaevskaya mine to begin your quests.
Engine; Find parts for Grisha
- Carburator is in a box in an abandoned vehicle behind the mine, E7-9.
- Small battery can be found in a bag in a room underneath the storage man at the mine. (also in a engineering settlement box).
- Spark plugs can be found around the engineering settlement inside metal boxes.
- Air filter is found in canyon, F5-6 in the back of the fuel station (Will update this part with lower level location if found).
Frame; Some steel pipes for Grisha
- Steel pipes can be found in construction garbage in & around the engineering settlement. I’ve seen 3 spawnpoints there, so 3 & 1/3 runs through to collect required amount.
Tank; Find a gas tank for Grisha
- Gas tank can be found at the garages east of the mine in east territorries, inside a box within one of the 2 buildings. Grab the funnel & hose from the area while here, you’ll need for the next quest.
- Buy a few (3-5) empty fuel containers from Grisha. Ensure you have funnel & hose from garages. Head to the radio telescope and fill as many fuel containers as you can carry.
Purification of Fuel; collect and purify the fuel for Grisha
- First you need to craft a gasoline filter in your inventory. (charcoal, bandage, empty plastic bottle).
- Take 2 full fuel containers, gasoline filter, & 20 coal to a chemical station (Zapadnaya mine is close) Craft time is 30 minutes per batch.
- Head to the strange place where the quest instructs. To get into the attic, repeatedly run into the radio teleporter anomaly, sooner or later you’ll end up there. Look around looting the boxes you should find your moped wheels.