If you want 9999 turns this is your guide!
From 450 to 999 Turns!
By default, for example in the 1939 campaign, you have 450 turns to finish it, but what if you need more turns? Heres your guide!!!
- Right clich to ww2 time of wrath on the steam library, properties, and look for “open local files”.
- That will open the installation game folder, for me is “D:\steam\steamapps\common\World War 2 Time of Wrath” (That could be different, it depends of where you installed your steam games installed).
- Inside game folder look for “data” folder, then look for “scenarios”, there you’ll find the campaigns folders.
- For testing purposes copy the folder “1939 Grand Campaign” and copy in to the same “scenarios” folder, rename “1939 Grand Campaign copy” file in to any other name you want, for example “1939 Grand CampaignFIXED”.
- Open “1939 Grand CampaignFIXED” folder and look for “description.txt” file, open it with note files.
- There change the date in to “September 1, 1939 – December 3000 (4050 turns)” (this is only an example, its just for let you check inside the game about this is the fixed file, also you can change the description but NO MORE). Save the changes and close the file.
- Inside the same folder (“1939 Grand CampaignFIXED”) look for the file called “misc.csv” and open it with WORDPAD (do not use excell!!!).
- There look for “450” and change it to “9999”. Save the changes and enjoy your 9999 turns.