Use console commands to give yourself any weapons or armor that have disappeared, at least until a patch comes out.
Table of Contents
Backup your save before trying this, I’m unsure if there are any long term side effects from doing this, as this is just a solution I found poking around in the game files after Claymore’s shotgun and armor vanished on my save and I couldn’t find any other solutions online.
Enabling the Console
- Right-click game in steam and Manage -> Browse Local Files
- Navigate to /XCOM-Chimera-Squad/Binaries/Win64
- Copy xcom.exe
- Go to desktop and right-click -> paste as shortcut
- Right-click the shortcut -> Properties
- Add -allowconsole to the end of the target box
- Run the shortcut, it should start the game without the launcher
- Load your game and make a seperate save, just to be safe
- Press ~ in-game to open the console
GiveItem [ItemName] [Quantity]
e.g. GiveItem WPN_XcomShotgun 1 would give 1 Shotgun
Weapons/Armor should upgrade automatically the correct level (e.g. Enhanced/Masterwork)
Standard Weapons & Armor
- WPN_XComWardenPistol (Cherub’s Pistol, unsure of difference)
- WPN_XComGunslingerPistol (Blueblood’s Pistol, unsure of difference)
- WPN_BreakerShotgun (Axiom’s Shotgun, larger model)
Epic Weapons (Haven’t heard of these disappearing but just in case)
After adding the items to your save, save in a new slot, quit and reopen the game normally through steam to make sure you don’t miss any achievements.
Be the first to comment