The Answers to each Question in Austin Powers Operation Trivia. Not Recommended for 2 Player Games.
Note: This guide also shows you how to install and play the game.
Story – Somewhere in 1999
Set after the movie, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Dr. Evil has taken over a player’s home computer, kidnapped Austin Powers and is holding him at the Electric Psychedelic ♥ cat Swingers Club, where he forces Austin to play a trivia game show called Win, Lose or Die.
Play as Austin Powers to save the world or Dr. Evil to conquer it as you answer general knowledge questions with over 500 Questions from the 1960s to the 1990s.
Game Setup & Modes
The Game begins with the Host Bot, one of Dr. Evil’s Androids greeting the player to Win, Lose or Die.
- First, the player is promoted to select 1-2 Players which also determines which mode to play.
- 1-Player mode leads to Story Mode where the Player must meet or beat a High Score to win the game
- while 2-Player Mode leads to the Party Mode where it plays out like a YDKJ Game.
After Selecting how many players, you are then required to take Personality Quiz to determine which character you’ll play as such as Austin Powers or Dr. Evil.
- Question: “Who would you rather visit Las Vegas with”
- Austin Response: “Someone who is not about luck, but skill, baby!”
- Dr. Evil Response: “Beginner’s Luck is just a lucky guess & you can’t win a match with blind luck.”
Dr. Evil’s Buzzer Key is P while Austin Powers Buzzer Key is Q.
- Story Mode: To win the game, you must beat your opponent’s High Score in a Score Attack Fashion
- Party Mode: Player with the most points wins the game (2-Players Only).
General Questions: Known as Need the Info, plays out like a YDKJ Question, when you know the answer, buzz in then press 1, 2, 3 or 4 to choose an answer.
Stop ‘n Go: The player is given four right answers and three false answers, and can only select four of the seven. If one of the four chosen answers is incorrect, the player loses.
Keep Away: The player must keep answers relating to a certain topic while discarding answers that are irrelevant to the subject.
Crazy Chain: After the first question, each subsequent question relates to the correct answer of the preceding question. Team Austin’s Buzzer Keys are 1, 2 & 3 while Dr. Evil’s Buzzer Keys are 4, 5 & 6. (Question 7)