If you are faced with the problem of low FPS on your laptop (Asus Zenbook / Pro / Duo or VivoBook / S) then this guide is likely to help you!
How to Easily Boost FPS on Your Asus Laptop
You may have already tried all the standard solutions to this problem, including the following:
- Updating your GPU drivers.
- Using GeForce experience for optimal settings.
- Checking in the Nvidia Panel if it use GPU instead of onboard AMD / Intel Graphics.
- Checking in the Windows Settings if it use GPU instead of onboard AMD / Intel Graphics.
- Checking in the Power (Battery) Settings for best performance instead of battery saving (see screenshot below).
And after all these solutions FPS in your favorite game is still low? Then this very simple solution will probably help you, as it helped me.
- Install the official app from MS Store: MyAsus
- Launch the MyAsus app.
- Select the Customization menu (left menu).
- Scroll down to ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology option.
- Select the Performance Mode option (see screenshot below).
That’s it. Enjoy your favorite game!
It’s not stupid if it works ))) Thanks, mate for the solution!
It’s all ridiculous, but it worked for me! Thank you so much for that tip LOL