How to Fix
I am making this post because I was having the hardest time getting borderlands 2 vr to display on my headset. It was working on my laptop fine but not displaying on my headset. This only works on Nividia as far as I know but after searching forever and getting fed up I found the solution listed elsewhere and wanted others to not have this problem.
- First Open Nivida Control Panel. DO NOT Open Geforce Experience
- Go to manage 3d setting on the left side of window
- You should be on global settings now. Select the Program settings Tab
- In the drop down menu select Borderlands 2 VR. If not listed select the add button next to the drop down and add Borderlands 2 vr
- In the second drop down list change from global to high end nividia processer and select apply
- Restart the game and it should display in your headset now.
I never post and this issue I found no help and was soooo angry I was gonna lose it. I hope this helps others who are having this issue.