You can flip land.
- Buy a field ready to harvest. get the tools to harvest it, up to you if you buy or lease.
- Harvest field and then sell the land.
- You get the harvest. all your money back for land. added bonus is the missions from npc to make that land ready for next harvest.
- Cheasy, but not a real cheat.
Animals, especially cows are endgame.
- Easiest is chicken and sheeps.
- Small frontloader with pallet fork needed.
- Chickens need wheat (you can buy in store or harvest).
- Sheep need grass and water, more equipment needed.
- Mower, windrower, forage wagon.
- For both a small cheap pickup truck can haul a pallet of eggs or wool to sell point.
Another chease, not a cheat.
- Missions: Look for several missions that need the same thing done.
- Example: Herbicide spraying.
- Three missions that need herbicide spraying.
- You borrow the items on one mission, the biggest tool you can get and the other two missions without equipment.
- Fill up the sprayer with herbicide and do all of them. drive home to your farm and unload the remaining herbicide before you deliver missions.
Be the first to comment