AP and How to Get It
Eden Point (AP) is the currency used to purchase items in the in-game store.
To earn AP points, please follow the steps below:
- Press (I) to open the mall or click the mall button at the bottom right corner.
- Click on Buy AP to access the recharge interface.
Note: For more useful information about the game, check out this great guide: Astral Tale Gameplay FAQ. There you will find answers to your questions and more.
- At this point, your character and server should be automatically selected. If not, please manually select your character and server.
- Confirm that the recharge information is correct and proceed to the next step by clicking the button.
- Click on the arrow and choose the amount of EP points you want to recharge.
- Please confirm the final recharge information, such as character, server, and amount, and then click “Proceed with recharge”.
- Please select a recharge method or click “Show more methods” to view all recharge methods.
- Please enter a confirmed email address when making a purchase to receive a purchase receipt.
- After completing the payment, you can return to the game and obtain the purchased EP points.
- If the EP points in the mall haven’t changed, please close and reopen the mall to update the EP points amount.
I didn’t receive the AP points I bought
After the recharge, it may take seconds to minutes for the process to take effect. If the AP points do not increase immediately, you can try to login again and check whether you have obtained EP points.
In the case that you received the notice of a success transaction yet still didn’t get the EP point, please find the purchase record in the email you used for the purchase, and provide the information to us through the feedback system for investigation.