If you still suffer from performance and you want to adjust the graphics as you wish, follow this guide.
Configuration File(s) Location
- Hold: Win + R -(Opens a dialog to open a file or URL, to run a program)
- Type: %localappdata%/Century -(and press “ENTER”)
- Follow the path: “Configuration file(s) location” and open the file GameUserSettings.ini
- It contains various settings, each having their own parameter listed after their name.
[ScalabilityGroups] sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3 sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3 sg.ShadowQuality=3 sg.PostProcessQuality=3 sg.TextureQuality=3 sg.EffectsQuality=3 sg.FoliageQuality=3 sg.ShadingQuality=3
- Meaning of number: 3 = Epic, 2 = High, 1 = Medium, 0 = Low
Values set by this method should usually remain, however some games may overwrite the values when you open the settings in the game and typically re-save them – the only solution for this way is to not! open the settings or repeat these steps before starting the game.