Paintings in the Attic
- The Age written on the back of each paiting plus the number on the wall (discovered by taking a picture of the wall, where the paintings hang) should equal 43.
- Diamond Shaped Painting on Diamond Wall Spot.
- Round Painting on Hexagonall Wall Spot.
- Square Painting on Round Wall Spot.
- Hexagonal Painting on Square Wall Spot.
Order of Planets on the Wall
You need to place them in order of the solar system. The picture you took in the slideshow-room shows the exact order:
You need to take pictures of the two paintings in each back hallway (that leads to the bells/closed door), in 1951 and 1987. They will show you which color the according painting has. Then you go place the candles in the mazes of the same color, under THAT painting. You have to place two in 1951 and two in 1987.
- Blue Candle: Blue Maze under Queen Painting/1987
- Yellow Candle: Yellow Maze under God Painting/1951
- Green Candle: Green Maze under Angels Painting/1987
- Red Candle: Red Maze under Jesus Painting/1951
Be the first to comment