Detailed guide on how to farm XP / Seasonal Credits, Coins and Crowns.
This guide is about how you can upgrade your character in a quick way.
Earn Crowns and Seasonal Coins
What we need:
- Mortal Kombat 1
The first thing we need is to upgrade the character. To do this, you need Crowns.
Where can I get Crowns?
They can only be obtained in Invasion mode.
- Pass the tests
- Win battles
- Look for chests
In order to quickly pump up, you need a Dragon Horn – 3,000 Crowns.
It gives you 100 XP to upgrade.
It can be bought at Wu Shi Academy:
You need to buy this horn 4 times.
After activation, you will get a lot of leveling points.
After receiving leveling points, we spend all points on the Attack.
This is about the picture you should get:
In this way we will inflict enormous damage on enemies.
In one hit, you can completely defeat the enemy.
We move to another island Fengjian Village.
- We go to the beginning, to the Triple Threat test – 3 enemies
Hint: To the left of this test, there is a store with a collector.
- Run the test and kill 3 enemies with the combination:
- Keyboard: S + I
- Dualsenses: ↓ + ▲
- Xbox: ↓ + Y
- On the last enemy, use the Brutality Classic
- Clean win + Brutality = 400 Coins | 300 Seasonal Coins | 110 Crowns
- Clean Victory = 350 Coins | 250 Seasonal Coins | 100 Crowns
- Dirty Victory + Brutality = 150 Coins | 150 Seasonal Coins | 100 Crowns
- Dirty Victory = 150 Coins | 150 Seasonal Coins | 100 Crowns