How to change the first-person FOV (Field of View) settings in Terminator: Resistance. The answer is here!
This is a short guide, showing how to edit the FOV (Field of View) settings in the configuration files.
We have received feedback during development informing us that the default FOV setting may be uncomfortable for some users.
If you have trouble locating any of the files in this guide, make sure you have opened the game at least once on your system.
If you have any issues with this, or if there are any inaccuracies in the guide please let us know in the comments!
Default FOV – 70
Increased FOV – 90
Changing the FOV
- Use WIN + R and enter “%localappdata%
- Go to the folder named “Terminator”.
- Open the “Saved” folder and then open the “Config” folder.
- Open the “WindowsNoEditor” folder.
- Find “GameUserSettings”.ini and open it with a text editor.
- Find the “FieldOfView” string and change the number to your desired FOV setting.
- Save the file and re-launch the game!
Be the first to comment