This tells you how to move your savegames between iOS-devices and PC.
- Connect your iOS Device with the save files you wish to transfer to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- In iTunes, go to your device page, and then click on the page that says “File Sharing”
- On the File Sharing page, click on the app name. You should see a list of folders in the “Journeys in Middle-earth Documents” section.
- Drag the SavedGames folder to your computer’s desktop. This should make a copy of the SavedGames folder onto your desktop that you will put onto your new device.
- Disconnect your first device from the computer and connect you second device to the computer.
- Go to the “File Sharing” page for this device and navigate to the “Journeys in Middle-earth Documents” section.
- Drag the SavedGames folder from your computer’s desktop from step 3 into this section. If there is already a SavedGames folder, it will ask if you wish to replace the whole folder.
- Click “Replace.”
Your second device should now have these save files ready to play in the app.