What skills are cap and what skills are trash.
- Barrage – The best skill personally, long ranged, can take out gates quickly with 5+ people, and can easily get some skills.
- Battle Cry – Great if you’re going out solo, but I ultimately wouldn’t use it long term, Barrage outclasses it by is being only a character affect.
- Hymn of war – Stop trying to delay the war, your ultimate goal is to attack the core, not to make yourself tougher.
- Rush down – What a great skill, letting you both advance on the field, and attack players, is great. You’ll flank many wizards with this one.
- Rocket – I have a hard time trying to line up kills with this one, as it is not too sure how far you’ll end up with the rocket. Otherwise, it’s a pretty good mobile skills.
- Whirlwind – What a whammy, this is a pretty long skill, and it might let you kill warriors in and any other class in a single go, many people can snipe you and interrupt you while you do this.
- Charge attack – I am still deciding if I like this skill, you can pretty much setup a AOE attack around you with a charge, but shields block it, I am not sure if I like it. The attack also isn’t so good unless it’s fully charged, which isn’t hard to do.
- Barrier – Great for letting giving people cover, but not much else. You’ll easily get over come by a power bomb or a near shield break attack.
- Lunge Slash – A good front lines attack, but gets outclassed by mostly any other attacking skill.
- Smash – Another alright attack, great for pushing people off cliffs and going through shields, but not much else.
- Cover shot – You cannot walk while doing this, although you do gain extra protection and damage from this, this skill is ultimately overclassed by the wizard’s ice spear. You should only really do this with a good sniper warrior main,
- Area Heal
- Holy Protection
- Warp Gate
- Divine Hammer
- Rocket Punch
- Ice Missile
- Wind Trap
- Fire Wall
- Magic Napalm
I hope this guide will help you build the ultimate character team.