A little guide I made to get the “Just Kitten Around” Achievement (spoiler).
How to Get the Just Kitten Around Achievement
A bunch of (bad) puns and jokes on a calendar in the club room, useful for keeping track of the “Just Kitten Around” Achievement. Advanced chapter numbers and names are displayed.
Chapter 1 – Young Monarchists
- What do you call a cat in a station wagon?
- A car-pet!
Chapter 2 – Psychic Detective
- What do you call a pile of Kitten?
- A Meowntain!
Chapter 3 – Equestrian Club
- What’s a cat’s favorite color?
Chapter 4 – New Wave Appreciation Club
- What would a cat say if you stepped on its tail?
Interlude – Holiday Break
- What did the cat say when it lost all its money?
- I’m paw!
Chapter 5 – Animal Identification Club
- What sport do cats play?
Chapter 6 – Student Council
- What do cats eat for breakfast?
- Mice Krispies!
Chapter 7 – Clubless Club
- How did one cat save the soul of the other cat?
- By defeating the Gatekeeper of Ilemeowzar!
- How do cats keep order?
- With claw enforcement!
The Cat Calendar remained on the wall until well after the year was over, mostly because the classroom teacher kept forgetting it was back there.