Worlds of Aria focuses on an adventure to play with your friends. As a local multiplayer solution, Steam has created Remote Play Together. We’ll explain in a few steps how it works to reach the worlds of Aria smoothly!
Guide to Use Remote Play Together
You’re about to dive into the game with your friends! For the occasion, we want to help you with the Remote Play Together feature from Steam just in case you want to use it but have no clue how.
First, you will need:
- A good internet connection, since it works with the internet.
- A controller for each player joining the game.
- Friends – they don’t need to own the game.
- Invite a friend directly from Steam
- Once the game is opened, press Shift+Tab.
- Browse your friend list.
- Right-click on whoever you want to invite and click on “Remote Play Together”.
- Finally, an invitation will be automatically sent to the person via Steam private messages.
- Invite a friend outside of Steam
- Once the game is opened, press shift+tab.
- Click on the “Invite anyone to play” right below your pseudo and just before your friend list.
- A pop-up will open, just click and share the link with the person you want to invite.
- You can generate several codes depending on how many people will join the party.