This guide will instruct you on how to unlock Spark. The tool-tip states to find the missing bioshell, however vague.
Ultimately, you will need to follow the eggs (will explain below) to find a code.
- Input this code in a ‘Safe Point’ within the Magnetic Fields and you unlock Spark.
- My Code: 7293
- Disclaimer #1! I do NOT know if you need to have spoken to each NPC or followed the questline in order to see/input the code. I did everything in order after a few runs of trying to figure it out!
- Disclaimer #2! Every code might be the same. I AM UNSURE! My code was the same after two separate runs!
At the beginning of each Experiment, you will see a robot that requires you find the missing bioshell.
- Enter the Living Entrails and immediately walk into the blood waterfall in the spawn zone.
- Speak with the NPC
- NPC tells you to follow the mushrooms after defeating a big spider
- Enter Hollow Hive
Defeat the spider boss and before picking up the mutation, there is a path where you begin the room.
- Follow the path and you will find one egg with two missing eggs.
- The egg instructs you to “Find and follow the missing eggs.”
- Enter Toxic Sea
Toxic Sea (Code)
Do NOT leave the spawn zone in the Toxic Sea!
- Right where you spawn, walk south-east into the toxic sea.
- Follow the platforms around the main island (the one you spawned on)
- You will find an egg and your screen will zoom out. Follow the two eggs north-east.
- There will be a code.
- DISCLAIMER! I do NOT know if all codes are the same. However, my code was the same in two separate runs! My Code: 7293
- Enter Magnetic Fields
Make your way to a Safe Point!
- Every Safe Point has a code mechanism. So if you miss one, just go to the next.
- Enter the Code from the Toxic Sea within accordance to color combination.
- And you have unlocked Spark.
- You can end your run here or finish, it does not matter, the character is now available.