How to Boost FPS
- Go to your NVIDIA control panel 3D settings > Manage 3D settings.
- Then choose the second tab Program settings.
- Select a program to customize, and if it not in the list just add route to the Hunt icon in your desktop.
I use the AA in the control panel ONLY (I disable it completely ingame) it looks different and kinda better than the in game settings.
These are the options I’ve set/changed in the control panel:
- Anistropic Filtering : Application-controlled
- Antialiasing FXAA : On
- Antialiasing Gamma Correction : On
- Antialiasing Mode : Override any application setting
- Antialiasing Setting : 8x
- Antialiasing Transparency : 8x Supersample
- Low latency mode: Off
- Max frame rate: Off
- Multi-Frame Sampled AA (MFAA) : On
- Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Texture filtering Anistropic sample : Off
- Texture filtering Negative LOD bias : Allow
- Texture filtering Quality : High Quality
- Texture filtering Trilinear optimization : On
You can test the changes by starting up a training mode session.