Tips for Newbies
- It’s much different than other shooters.
- Learn the AI stuff, and just be careful.
- Avoid the soundtraps while homing in on other people that are not.
- Another good tip is knowing when not to engage.
- If you don’t have a great shot, don’t let them know you are there, work for a better one.
- Make sure you always have a good spot to displace to, rotating your position and not peeking the same corners over and over is a must.
- If you are in a wide open area hiding behind the only cover, realize that if you get caught out, you’ve got nowhere to go.
- That sort of thing you just gain through experience and playing.