These are the only settings that allowed me to run for weeks without crashing.
I have tried to deviate and use newer NVIDIA drivers, or use epic settings. Everything ends up in crashes immediately.
- Use Windowed Full-screen, set graphics preset to high.
- Change settings to high then turn off motion blur, light bloom, and light shafts.
- Set Foliage interaction settings to 1.
- Under UI, set disable menu transitions to on.
- Under RTX change settings to DLSS ON, Frame Generation ON and Super Resolution to Balanced.
- The most important thing to avoid crashes is using NVIDIA driver version 537.58.
Your mileage may vary, but I get an average of 60 fps with these settings.
You can run with Foliage disabled and still avoid crashes and increase FPS. However, it causes weird rock glitches.
Screenshot of my settings: