Hello! In this guide I will provide with all the necessary steps for getting your maximize FPS.
- Step 1: Clean DDU install, the absolutely best nvidia version that performs best in (csgo) in this case ‘but in other games aswell’ is the version 460.89. So do a clean install, and choose the version 460.89! All the settings in 3D should be optimized to best performance after the clean install manually.
- Step 2: Unpark Cores and choose all avalible cores possible! Download the program Unpark CPU, unpark all your cores. Next press the Windows key on your keyboard and search for ‘Msconfig’, from there go to systemstart>advanced alternative>check the box for processors and choose the highest number you have! it all depends on how many cores your system has and then press OK.
- Step 3: MSI_util_v2! this program is to force your graphic card from none to performance (from factory) it dosnt have a tend to work harder, it just does so it can handle more on the performance side than quality (cannot change this in nvidia control panel)
- Step 4: If you havnt defragged your drives do it, it can give some more fps (IN SOME CASES) on lower end pc’s. And can help with stutter on high end pc’s
- Step 5: Clean your computer for from unnecessary programs and files! Do a disccleanup, it can help ALOT on the performance especially after a windows update. After that press your windows key, type run, search for ‘%temp%’ delete all files, same thing again and search for ‘temp’ same again and search for ‘prefetch’ and delete all files. (There are files that are still running in background and cannot be deleted. Those 3 options are just stored caches from websites, google etc etc.
- Step 6: Lauch options, ‘-novid -freq 360 +mat_queue_mode 2 -d3d9ex -high -console -tickrate 128 -threads 12’ these are the once i have change your freq to your hertz.
- Step 7: Depending on your system lowering your resolution, scaling down on ingame settings from high>low is a huge difference aswell.
There are probably thousands of other tips and tricks you can do. These that i wrote are the most basic once that are guaranteed to help your computer run a bit faster and help your fps.
If you like this guide be sure to comment and ill get in more dept on the computer on how to tweak a bit more from other perspectives.
You May Also Like
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Fast Leveling / Jumping Methods
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – What is FPS and How Many Should You Have
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – The Best Workshop Maps for Improving
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Position Names on the Maps (Callouts Guide)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – How to Hear Footsteps Better