How to Fix
I had a problem with Max Payne 3 and I wanted to make this guide, because I wasn’t finding anything that was working.
So one day I decided to ask Rockstar Support. The game basically starts, but does not load up and you cant play it nor stop it. This issue is due to rockstar launcher as I see it.
In order to fix this issue!
Create a new Windows user by following the steps below:
- Select Start > Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users. (In some editions of Windows you’ll see Other users.)
- Select Add someone else to this PC.
- Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Enter a user name, password, password hint or choose security questions, and then select Next.
- Start the Rockstar Games Launcher from your new Windows profile.
Just in case you can do like me and run both the game and the launcher with the other user.