Seven Ashina Spears – Shume Masaji Oniwa
- Location : Ashina Reservoir
- Deathblow Markers : 2
- Reward : Prayer Bead
- Optional : yes
- Best prosthetic tools : Firecracker , Loaded axe,
- Best skill art : Mikiri Couter, ichimonji
Strategy to beat second Seven Ashina Spears – Shume Masaji Oniwa is same as before when you fought with previous Seven Ashina Spear in same location. Only difficult part is to kill stealthily general looking enemy which is right next to mini boss, to do so use spiritfall gachiin or sugar gachiin sneak up from right side but not to close wall to not be spotted by mini boss and either kill or use puppeteer ninjustsu on his ally. If you fail doing this don`t panic.
There are three things that you can do:
- Quickly back to idol and reset enemies.
- Use puppeteer ninjustsu on soldier with gun which is on left side close wall this will aggro Seven Ashina Spear and give you enough time to kill hes general friend.
- Just run away on branch which is on left side behind guy with gun and use homeward idol.
More Boss Guides
- How to Beat Emma Gentle Blade / Ishin Ashina (Boss Guide).
- How to Beat Genichiro Way Of Tomoe / Ishin Sword Saint (Boss Guide).
- How to Beat Demon Of Hatred (Boss Guide).
You May Also Like
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – How to Beat Third Sichimen Warrior (Boss Guide)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – How to Beat Headless Yosharaiku (Boss Guide)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – How to Beat Shigekichi of the Red Guard (Boss Guide)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – How to Beat Sakura Bull of the Palace (Boss Guide)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – How to Beat Okami Leader Shizu (Boss Guide)