This is a guide on how to get the fastest RPM you can achieve
Table of Contents
Getting to “Hell” Mode
- Open the game as usual.
- Spam click on the A icon on the bottom right corner until your whole game changes color and visual.
- You are now in hell mode.
Getting the Engine Started and Choosing the Best Options
- Press H to bring up the Information tab (and C if you need it).
- Hold N and use your scroll wheel to reduce the Quality to the lowest possible option (11.1%)
- Set the throttle to 59%
- Set the heat to 100%
- Open the water valve and build up pressure.
- Get the engine started by any means.
Getting to the Top RPM
- Now that you got your engine started lets get that top RPM.
- Slowly reduce the water valve until your water starts to go down.
- You can see the temperature slowly going up.
- When the temperature gets to 300 C slowly start opening the water valve (DO NOT let the temperature go down under 300/max)(if you do accidentally let the temperature go below 300 just reduce the water valve.
- Now that it is increasing RPM slowly increase the water valve using Shift+drag (DON’T go too fast on increasing your water valve because when you do your temp goes down and your Pressure goes down and that’s not good).
- There you go you have gotten the top RPM.
It is going to take a lot of patience to slowly increase your water valve but you’ll get there.
Disclaimer: I currently do not know what is the top Speed you can achieve in SES , my current top speed as of writing this is 4684 RPM i will update my top speed if i do achieve a higher RPM.