This guide is for those who have been feeling some mild headache when looking at the game on default settings.
When I started this game I didn’t think that I’d get motion sickness but after some playtime I realized that my mild headache is not normal and it’s actually the “motion sickness” that exist in the game.
Here is a guide to reduce some of that motion sickness.
- 1) Sit Farther away from the screen. This sounds a little dumb but it does really work.
- 2) Go to Settings –> Accessibility –> Photosensitivity Mode and make sure that it is on (checkmark).
- 3) If those two still doesn’t fix it for you then go to Settings –> Videos –> Particle Quality –> change it to “Low”.
- 4) If your particle still feels like a problem then it might be other effects that’s bothering you. I’d recommend turning off all “Post Processing FX Advance Settings”.
- 5) Make sure in Settings –> Videos –> Screen Effects Settings –> Better Depth of Field is off.
- 6) Side note HUD Side 110% is quite nice.
If all that doesn’t work.
- 7) Turn every Screen Effects Settings to Low.
I hope this helps anyone that have been having headache from playing too much in the past week!