Easy way to get a lot of money for Temmie armor (or anything else you want to buy).
Table of Contents
Guide to Get Lots of Gold
- The First step is to get “Dog Residue” (its found in the room with the piano).
- Go to Temmie Village.
- Unload everything you have (except the Dog Residue) into the chest next to the save star.
- Use the Dog Residue (doing this fills your inventory with Dog Residue and the occasional Dog Salad).
- Make sure to put 1 of the Dog Residue in the chest for later.
- Go to the shop and select Sell.
- Select the item with the most money you’ll get for selling.
- Important: If you do not get dialog saying how Temmie really wants the Dog Residue/Dog Salad do not sell. sell one of the cheaper Dog Residue then try again.
- If you do get dialog saying how Temmie really wants the Dog Residue/Dog Salad.
- Decline the first offer (1 additional gold onto the normal sell price isn’t really a good sell).
- Accept the last offer (Doubling the amount of gold from the normal sell price is a good deal).
Visual Guide (Encase You’re Confused)
Be advised. Either you’ll get 1-2 Dialog’s per inventory of Dog Residue or you won’t get any Dialog at all.
Dog Residue normally Sells from 1-4 Gold. Dog Salad is a guaranteed 8 Gold for a normal sale.
- Go Back to your chest and get the Dog Residue you put in the chest from Step 4.
- Repeat the process from Step 4.