The color of the flower that grows on the helminth depends on how you colored your frame that will be fed to helminth.
Anatomy of Colors
- The Primary color is responsible for the petals
- The Secondary color is responsible for the color of the stamens
- The Tertiary color will give the color of the stem
- Accents are responsible for additional spots on the petals
- Emissive (no idea yet)
- The Energy is responsible for the color of the glow from the center of the flower
Here is one of the many tests. Unfortunately, I don’t have any spare frames to feed the helminth, so I have only screenshot in Ukrainian from the previous guide.
Colors from top-to bottom: primary-secondary-tertiary-accents-emissive-energy.
As you can see, the red light in the helminth room affects the color, adding more warmth to it: