The developers implemented a change recently to force antialiasing on low settings. It’s caused constant issues for players since it was patched into the game; FPS drops for those with more potato-esque PC’s, and for other’s the game is just terribly blurry and looks god awful. This is a fix to that issue, and is not bannable at all.
Fixing The Disgusting Blurry Mess…
Now, this is not bannable and is completely safe, and should fix your antialiasing-related FPS drops and make your game look squeaky clean again.
- You’re going to want to get to the engine.ini file. The file should be located under C: \ Users \ Your Account Name HERE \ AppData \ Local \ DeadByDaylight \ Saved \ Config \ WindowsNoEditor
- After you’ve reached this location open the engine.ini file and paste the following lines in:
- Save the file. ggez.
Once again not bannable!
An ini file is just a config file, where various game settings are stored (graphics quality, mouse sensitivity, that kind of thing). It is human-readable and editable, and no reasonable developer would ever try to ban a user over editing such a file, since there’s no way to cheat here. In fact, the only reason this particular ini file (WindowsNoEditor) ever comes up is because you can manually tweak certain settings — such as frame rate and anti-aliasing.
P.S. Follow Us on Pinterest!
You May Also Like
- Dead by Daylight – How to Uncap FPS
- Dead by Daylight – How to Play Nea
- Dead by Daylight – Tome VII Forsaken Level 2 Bloodpoint Saving Guide for Chapter XX
- Dead by Daylight – Quick and Easy Tips to Increase Your Odds of Survival / Escape
- Dead by Daylight – Tome VII Forsaken Level 3 Bloodpoint Saving Guide for Chapter XX