Fix Dialogue Bug
Since one of the last updates I had the problem that Aiden’s voice and also most of the dialogs were no longer audible. Unfortunately, none of the tips on the Internet have solved my problem.
Now, however, I have found at least one solution that fixes the problem for me.
The activation of the “Windows Sonic for headphones”.
How to do this:
- Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar > Surround sound > select “Windows Sonic for headphones”.
- Start > Settings > System > Sound > Related settings > Sound Control Panel
- Select your playback device, open Properties
- In the new window, select Spatial sound tab.
- In Spatial sound format, select “Windows Sonic for Headphones”, then select Apply.
I hope this helps you as well as me.