This guide shows recommended builds for the Kuva Chakkhurr against all factions in Warframe. On top of these builds are recommended mods and arcanes that synergize well with the weapon.
These builds do a heavy amount of damage to all factions up to level 140 of small crowds in a few seconds, but is a bit slowed against the Grineer & Corrupted.
Information about the weapon:
- The Kuva Chakkhurr is obtained from either vanquishing a Kuva Lich or trading from another player, a Kuva Lich that they conquered.
- Has a mastery rank requirement of 15.
- The weapon has a max rank of 40. In order to obtain this level the player must forma the weapon at least 5 times, due to this feature the player gains a total of 4,000 mastery points. The builds in this guide require 3 forma.
- This weapon excels against single target enemies and can handle small crowds of enemies. Medium to Large crowds of enemies can be handled at lower levels
Kuva Element Recommendation
With this weapon you get the option of having a bonus Kuva Element which caps at 60% based off the progenitor warframe you choose to spawn the Kuva Lich.
My recommended Kuva Element would be:
- Radiation – Radiation is mainly there to add slight extra damage to alloy armor and robotic enemies and along side this the status effect for Radiation is that it causes enemies to attack each other while dealing 100% additional damage to the allied for 12 seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times up to 550%
Advantages Vs. Disadvantages
Stats about the weapon:
- Highest base damage of all Semi-Auto Rifles
- Pure Impact damage on normal shots, while the explosion has high Puncture and good Slash damage. Alongside the explosion damage is obviously Blast Damage.
- Highest Critical Chance of all Semi-Auto Rifles at 50%
- High Critical Multiplier at 2.3x
- High Status Chance at 27%
- Shots deal 50% more headshot damage and explode in a 2.9m radius after impacting a surface
- Slowest Fire Rate of all Semi-Auto Rifles at 1.17 rounds per second
- Very Slow Reload Speed at 3.3 seconds
- Explosions cause Self-Stagger
- Explosions have linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central point of impact
- Inaccurate when fired from the hip
Corpus: Up to Level 140
The Element for the Kuva Chakkhurr against the Corpus will be Magnetic. Magnetic amplifies shield damage by 100% and nullifies regen of shields for 6 seconds which stacks up to 10 times for a total of 325%. After the first kill this weapon will start 1-2 shotting enemies and can even kill bursa in about 3-5 shots. This weapon doesn’t even need a lot of status chance to help either.
Corrupted & Grineer: Up to Level 140
The Element for the Kuva Chakkhurr against the Corrupted and Grineer will be Viral. Viral amplifies health damage by 100% for 6 seconds and stacks up to 10 times for a total of 325%. When I first was testing builds for this weapon I thought Hunter Munitions was good and what it needed, but nope Vigilante Armaments with Bladed Rounds adds a powerful one-shot capability and makes this weapon overpowered.
Infested: Up to Level 140
The Element for the Kuva Chakkhurr against the Infested will be Corrossive. Corrosive reduces armor by 26% for 8 seconds and stacks up to 10 times for a total of 80%. Again I thought that this build would need Hunter Munitions to make it better, but Vigilante Armaments with Bladed Rounds has the capability of one-shot all Infested enemies.
- Cryo Rounds – In place of Primed Cryo Rounds if you don’t have it.
- Terminal Velocity – The projectile speed is fine for this weapon, and since the Kuva Chakkhurr draws from the Sniper pool for ammo, I strongly recommend Vigilante Supplies.
Ways to enhance Critical Chance and Damage
There are several ways to enhance Critical Chance and Damage for this weapon:
- Rhino’s Roar adds bonus damage.
- Nova’s Molecular Prime makes all sources of damage increase by 100% against primed enemies, on top of that they will detonate upon death dealing blast damage.
- Mirage’s Eclipse mixed with her Hall of Mirrors adds a massive damage bonus during the day or in light.
- Harrow’s Covenant can add up to 50% Critical Chance and 200% on headshots.
- Adarza Kavat with Cat’s Eye can give a 60% Critical Chance boost within 25m.
- Smeeta Kavat with Charm can give 200% Crit Chance.
- Arcane Rage – On Headshot, 15% chance for 180% damage to Primary Weapons for 24 seconds.
- Arcane Primary Charger – On Melee Kill, 30% chance for 300% damage to Primary Weapons for 12 seconds.
- Arcane Avenger – Upon damaged, 21% chance for 45% Critical Chance for 12 seconds.