This guide has been tested on Windows 7. But it should also work on Windows 10 and 11.
- You have to click on your “speaker” on the right.
- Now you have to click on “Playback Devices” on the left.
- Now you select your active playback device/speaker by clicking on it on the left.
- Then click on “Properties” on the left.
- Select “Improvements” with a left click. Now you have to scroll down to “Volume equalization”.
- Before that you have to place a tick with the mouse. Now all you have to do is click on “OK” on the left.