This is a quick guide showing you how to obtain bronze and progress.
Bronze Stage Guide
Obtaining bronze does not require much, all you need is to:
- Defeat the Eikthyr and make a bone antler pickaxe
- Travel to the black forest
- Find Tin (Usually near the black forest shore)
- Find a copper deposit (Usually includes more copper under the original copper deposit)
- Mine a good amount of both remember, one bronze ingot is two copper and one tin.
- You will need at least 5 surtling cores, can be found in burial chambers (5 for the forge and an optional extra 5 for the charcoal)
- A forge, built with a hammer when near a workbench with 4 stone, 4 coal, 10 wood, and 6 copper.
Finding Copper and Tin
Finding the copper and tin is a fairly easy concept if you know what you are looking for, here is a picture of each of them.
You will need to explore burial chambers to find 5-10 (5 are required the other 5 are optional).
Burial chamber example:
After you have acquired the surtling cores, you need to make a furnace, a forge, and optionally a charcoal kiln.
You can make a forge with the following ingredients:
- 4x Stone
- 4x Coal
- 10x Wood
- 6x Copper
When you have made everything required, you need to place your charcoal on the right side of your furnace and the copper/tin ore on the left side. Each ore uses 2 charcoal to smelt. When you are done smelting, take your copper and tin over to the forge and make bronze ingots. Finally, make whatever you think is necessary for progression!